- 5 Hot dogs
- 1 Ketchup and mustard
Bread & Baked Goods
- 1 can Crescent rolls
- Begin by preheating you oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice your hot dogs into thin pieces (ours were about half inch each). Set aside.
- Roll out your crescent dough and press the seams together.
- Cut into 8 strips. Then cut lengthwise into 8 more strips. You should end up with 64 1.5 inch x .5 inch pieces.
- Wrap the hot dogs in the crescent pieces and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Serve warm. ENJOY!